Happy New Year, friends! As we launch a brand new year, may we all commit anew to live with expectation of the coming of our Lord, and to live out our days in the calling God has given us.
Each of us is called to various acts of service, specific to the talents and gifts God gives us. We are all different in that regard and must be about the business in which our Father directs us.
However, in general, we are all called to common assignments as well. Here are a few examples:
- Bless Israel (Genesis 12:3)
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6-9)
- Comfort God’s people and speak kindly to Jerusalem (Isaiah 40:1-2)
- Be watchmen (and women!) on the wall, praying unceasingly for Israel (Isaiah 62:1, 6-7)
- Move the Jewish people to jealousy (because salvation has come to the…
View original post 275 more words